头衔:S级异常狩猎人
在线:11399小时
经验:1914220
光环能量:$35286514
人气:15220
发贴:3662
精华:5

Episode One, An Admission From Seio

The night falls, there are two shadows move quickly and the two man jumped on at the same time, each of them equipped a sword. After they landed, a man fell on the ground and lost consciousness. It is said the man who lost this duel is my grandfather, for what reason an old man like him should fight, even I don't know for sure. When I got home, I received a letter; it was an admission because it was packed in red paper. Seio Girl Academy… But what is this? Strange, I thought is it delivered by mistaken? I looked up clearly, Kaburagi Mizuho, it was true. But what’s the hell up!

“It’s true, please accept it.” This voice must be Mariya, a friend of mine since childhood.

“What do you think of it?” I reply.

“It is serious.” Her smile is really evil.

I notice that she brought some cosmetics and prepare to make me up. She always did it when I was really young. It’s true that I have a really girly face, but I don’t want to dress up as a girl. So this time, no matter what happened, I shall escape. Damned, the door is locked, and…

Mariya: It’s nearly finished, just wait a minute, relax please. OK, now, open your eyes. You are pretty, Mizuho-chan.

Mizuho: Is that… me?

Unbelievable! With Mariya’s cosmetics, I am just looked like a girl. But I don’t want to be so sissy. What should I do? The door is locked, damned it! Silence and think off of it. Yes, this way. I jump out of the window.

Mariya: Mizuho! What do you think of you are doing?

Mizuho: I don’t want to enter Seio, so long!

Mariya: But wait!

Mizuho: Even you kill me, I will not.

Mariya: What a guy!

I escaped from my house, when I jumped out of the window, I injured my leg and the blood is sprit every metre. I am on an escaping way, so I can’t just stop now. I got a bad feeling that this should be made by an evil plan, maybe link to the man who killed my grandfather. But what should I do then? I lead a vagrant life now, but I could not be a straggler forever. Even worse is that my stamina is nearly reach the limit, will I die like that?

Mizuho escaped from his house, he knew that he could not return anymore. But he did not run far away and fell on the ground. When he woke up, he found that he was in hospital. Next to his bed was a pretty girl.

Mizuho: What is this place?

Girl: The Central Hospital.

Mizuho: But who saved me?

Girl: I don’t know for sure. Maybe a handsome guy.

Mizuho: You mean…

Air: Please call me Air-chan. I was saved by a handsome guy as well.

Mizuho: Who was him?

Air: His name is Zero. I hear someone call him angel.

Mizuho: What? Angel?

Air: He is really an angelic guy, always ready to help anyone.

Mizuho: Then what happened when he met you?

Air: That day, it suddenly rained heavily, I was tired and without umbrella I couldn’t hold myself and fell on the ground. It was he who sent me to the hospital.

Mizuho: But what’s up with this?

Air: Because of my parents, I escaped from home and I just thought that I could leave this home, but soon, I felt dispossessed. When it started to rain, I felt that I was silly to do this. But there was no way to return, it’s nearly the new years day, there was no warm for me.

Mizuho: What a sadness story!

Air: Since we got the similar past, could you tell me your name?

Mizuho: Kaburagi Mizuho.

Air: What a nice name! Excuse me, do you like to be a maid who serve for a nice guy like Zero?

Mizuho: Well, I don’t know what you are talking about.

Air: I am not such a good girl, I know that Zero will never fall in love with me.

Mizuho: I can’t either.

Air: Why?

Mizuho: You know, I am a boy.

Air: What? I don’t expect that a boy is that pretty.

Mizuho: This is what trouble to me, so I want to escape from home.

Air: What happened to you?

Mizuho: An admission from a girl academy.

Air: Well, there should be a mistake.

Mizuho: It’s not just a mistake, it should be an evil plan, why this happened after my grandfather was killed?

Air: I am sorry to hear that.

Mizuho: Well, that’s all right. I will find out it sooner or later.

Mizuho made up his mind to find out who made this evil plan, but what’s the enemy he should fight. Could he really defeat them?

(End of Episode One)

Next Episode Preview

Mizuho: Mariya, please forgive me to do such a stupid. But I really dislike to enter Seio.

Mariya: That’s all right. Well, what is this one?

Mizuho: It is a Personal Terminal.

Mariya: Takako, I think of that we need this one too.

Mizuho: What? The Student Union President? Why they ambush her?

(Next Episode, Net Fighter Mizuho, Rescue Takako.)

[本帖已被作者于2010年2月24日21时8分55秒编辑过]
[发表时间:2010/1/3 13:37:03] [访问:1467次]
ANGELIC
S级异常狩猎人
Who am I? I am Zero.

0 0 [2楼] [显示全部]
性别:男 状态:离线 卡乌基
性别:男
头衔:炽天使乐师
在线:344小时36分
经验:578213
光环能量:$746806